Well I have had a few days in the country and am back in London and ready for tomorrows meeting at Guys. This is the independent meeting that insures that I am here willingly and am giving my kidney without payment or duress. We have another meeting on Monday the 1st of June. This will be to go over the non-blood match donation options and problems and will help us decide whether to wait and go for a paired donation or move ahead with the direct donation. I will post after the meeting and let everyone know where we are at.
Hope all are well